Monday, July 26, 2010

100 day challenge!

I recently found out about an art challenge where you take a 100 package of 3x5 index cards, and then create soemthing on one a day for the next 100 days. I have never done a challenge like this before, so I thought I would give it a go. I think the original challenge was to decorate both sides, but I am just doing the blank side (hey, it's artistic license, right?). The idea is to not spend too much time on each one, and NO working ahead. Here are the cards I have completed so far.

On another positive note, the weather FINALLY broke and I was able to turn off the AC and open the windows - yay!



This one I did with scraps that were laying around my work desk lol! What better way to use them ,right?
I attempted to copy a picture of this beautiful bird from a sketchbook. Sorry, little bird!

A scrap paper flag!



What a sweet little girl

I saw the measurement picture on an old pattern, and the rest of the words were easy to find in a Seventeen magazine!

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! This challenge will exercise your `creative`muscle and give you tons of ideas. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the body image one. They are all great, but that one in particular "spoke" to me :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you bind them into a little book when you get finished?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the flag! All great!
    Lee

    ReplyDelete