Thursday, August 12, 2010

100 day challenge cards 16-19

I can't believe I am keeping up with this project! I have to keep telling myself that it is not a competition; it is just for me to stretch myself, try new things, and improve myself.
Chris is doing really well - he actually was able to drive for the first time today. Megan shampooed her first client yesterday at the salon so she is on her way! Carl will be coming home this weekend to see Megan for her birthday - I am so happy!! Haven't seen him in a month. It fills my heart when both the kids are under the same roof as me.
This card was made with a road map of Italy, a torn piece of scrapbook paper, stamps, and covered with a piece of white tulle.


I fouond the LOVE letters in a magazine, so I decided to base my page around it. This was a quickie, lol!


I experimented with stamping the background with a coffee holder - came out okay. I found the picture in an old gardening book. The gold ribbon was from the Christmas section at the Dollar Tree (peeve to rant about in another post - Christmas items in the store in August!!). Then I added cut out words.


Card 19 was a lot of fun. The flowers were from AC Moore, and I used pipe cleaners for stems and leaves. Background was a Crayola crayon, and then I stamped the words. Quick, easy, and cute!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gretchen--I really like the card that has the map on it!! Very nice. I was in Hobby Lobby today and they had Christmas trees up--just SICK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gretchen, you pages are looking fantastic. Lots of detail and love in them... you go girl!

    ReplyDelete