Monday, August 9, 2010

Keeping our fingers crossed

This morning Chris goes to the doctor for the first time since his surgery to have his shoulder checked out and to see where we go from here. I hope everything is going according to plan and that he will be ready to start therapy soon.
I have been busy, artwise. I am continuing with the 100 day challenge (I just finished through day 20!), and I have joined 2 round robins. The first one I am allowed to pick any topic, so I need to get my thinking cap on so I can get started. The other round robin is for the "dark side" - with deeper and darker subjects. I am choosing Halloween as my topic - I think I will see some really great artwork in this book with a broader theme. I am going to start work on my part soon. I am also in an inspirational card swap that needs to be mailed every 2 weeks, and lastly, I just signed up for an online collage class. Whew! But it is fun, gives me an outlet for everything, and keeps me out of trouble!
Here is my latest inspiration card. I am very proud of it because I drew the cat in the hat freehand! It's the first thing I have ever drawn myself besides a stick figure. Enjoy your Monday, friends!

1 comment:

  1. Gretchen--you are a busy woman. The dark side RR sounds like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete