Sunday, August 22, 2010

100 day challenge cards 20-24

I am actually doing a pretty good job keeping up with the challenge, just not doing so well posting them here! Here are cards 21-24.

I just got this new corner cutter - isn't it fun?? The rest of the card is just scraps of leftover paper and some cutouts.


I tried a crumpled paper, watercolor crayon background on this one. The clip I thought was a fun touch!


This was my "quick, what can I do when I am un-inspired" card! Just a hole punch and some paper scraps peeking through! Hey, it still counts, right? Ha ha!


Just felt like I needed some cheerfulness this day.


Used whatever was leftover on my desk to do this card, and I closed my eyes and picked a color to wash over it lol!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Gretchen-I really like your first two cards. they have a lot of depth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gretchen, they all look fabulous. You've got a great style. But my favorite ones were number one and the nurture one. Keep up the great work! I'm about 6 days behind now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful. So different and fun. You are brave for jumping in and certainly doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the nurture one! You are so talented, and I am proud of you! BTW, LK's gifts came, she's gonna love them (making her wait til Friday; ) )

    ReplyDelete